CAD software for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Now when you subscribe to AutoCAD®, get access to AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software, plus industry-specific toolsets. Take advantage of new AutoCAD web and mobile apps, to access your projects from anywhere.
Import geometry, including SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text into a drawing from a PDF.
External file references
Save time and minimize frustration with tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
Текст to Mtext
Convert combinations of text and Mtext objects to a single Mtext object.
Work intuitively with common dialog boxes and toolbars.
Share design views
Publishes design views of your drawing to a secure location for viewing and sharing in a web browser.
High-resolution monitor support
Enjoy the best possible viewing experience ever, even on 4K and higher resolution displays.
AutoCAD mobile app
View, create, edit, and share CAD drawings on your mobile device with the AutoCAD mobile app.
Access your favorite tools easily when you need them with the AutoCAD ribbon.
Easily access your most frequently used content and tools with customizable tool palettes.
Launch commands and respond to prompts quickly using simple keystrokes, right at the command line.
Easily reshape, move, or manipulate geometry with grip editing.
|Operating system||Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (64-bit only), Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64-bit only), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)|
|CPU||Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor; Recommended: 3+ GHz processor|
|RAM||Basic: 8 GB; Recommended: 16 GB|
|Disk space||6 GB|
|Display resolution||Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color; High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)|
Work faster with specialized toolsets
- Automate floor plans, sections, elevations, and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing, and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit, and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical with MEP.
With a single AutoCAD subscription, work anywhere and stay connected to your DWG™ files on any platform—desktop, web, or mobile. Easily move data and drawings between your desktop, web browser, and phone.
- Create details, views, and more.
- Automate tasks and annotations.
- Use a rules-driven workflow to enforce industry standards and generate schedules, lists, and tables.
- Access libraries of symbols, parts, and detail components.
- Create and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects.
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables.
- Customize the ribbon and tool palettes.
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs.
- Extract object data to tables.
- Attach and import data from PDF files.
- Create floor plans, sections, elevations, and other building design drawings using specialized tools.
- Additional features include walls, door, and windows.
- Use 8,000+ intelligent architectural objects and styles to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format, and STLB layer standards.
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams, and other electrical drawings using specialized tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organized in a project-based structure.
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC-60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA, and IEEE standards.
- Create, maintain, and communicate mapping and GIS information within the AutoCAD drawing environment.
- Use task-based tools to manage GIS data and aggregate it with design data.
- Access spatial data stored in files, databases, and web services.
- Use standard data schema, automated business workflows, and report templates for Electric North America, Electric Europe, Water, Wastewater, and Gas industries.
- Automate mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning, and creating bills of material.
- Create parts, assemblies, and other drawings for product design using specialized tools.
- Use 700,000+ intelligent manufacturing parts, features, and symbols to support ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BSI, CSN, and GB standards.
- Create accurate construction documentation of MEP systems design.
- Use task-based tools to create MEP drawings for building systems.
- Use 10,500+ intelligent MEP objects to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 Descriptive, and BS1192 – AUG Version 2 standards, and DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format, and STLB layer standards.
- Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and materials reports.
- Create schematic diagrams, plant layouts, and other drawings for plant design using specialized tools.
- Includes a library of 400+ intelligent plant objects such as equipment templates, support templates, and structural members to support 40 standards, including ANSI and DIN.
- Touch up your images.
- Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives. Easily erase raster images, lines, arcs, and circles.
- Create lines and polylines from raster images, and convert raster files into vector drawings.
- Show and analyze geo images in Civil 3D civil engineering software and the AutoCAD Map 3D toolset.
- View, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices—anytime, anywhere.
- Work on the latest drawings right at the jobsite.
- Access updates in real time.
- View, create, and edit AutoCAD drawings.
- Work on the latest drawings from anywhere.
- Access updates in real time.
OFFERED SOFTWARE SUPPORT FROM CADstore.bg
1. Installation and activation of software products
This service is provided during initial installation of software products and includes:
- Assistance with creating and managing of accounts.
- Assistance for initial installation, activation, and product licensing.
The value of this service is 60 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses..
2. Annual subscription for software support
The subscription includes the following services:
- Assistance with account management.
- Assistance with installation, reinstallation, activation and licensing of products.
- Assistance with license management.
- Help with updating the software products to get standard updates from manufacturers.
- Help with providing backup installation packages.
- Consultations and assistance for solving problems when working with the software (up to 6 hours a year).
The cost of the annual subscription is 300 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses.
The subscription provides you:
- Priority service for your company.
- Guaranteed response time for occurred problems - up to 6 working hours after the initial occurrence.
- Suggesting a solution for occurred issues with the software installations for a period of up to 3 working days from the initial occurrence.
- Special rates for on-site support or additional consultations.
- Discount of 10% for training in our training center.
3. Services and software support on request
They are paid hourly upon request by a user for assistance, the price for each started hour is 60 BGN including VAT.