BricsCAD BIM. Lifts creativity, not complexity.
Create and manage building and infrastructure projects faster, more economically. With BricsCAD BIM you can go through all stages, no extra software needed!
Bricsys respects your role as a designer
Start from a design brief and add detail simply to develop a full-featured Building Information Model.
Explore your model from site to room
BricsCAD BIM thinks logically, just like you. BIM models exists on a building site, and can contain one or more buildings. Each building can have multiple stories. You always have full control over the properties you assign to these BIM elements.
Easily attach information to building elements
Store building materials and compositions in the project database, which you can find in the BIM panel. Building materials contain information about specific materials along with layer names and rendering definitions.
Easy Drawing Generation
Generate sheet sets in seconds. Place elevation, section and plan views with one click. Update the model, and all sheets update in sync. There's no easier way to document your BIM.
Create detail sections
With BricsCAD BIM, you can quickly create detail sections of your model for construction documentation. The level of detail is up to you. Change the design, and these details update automatically.
Use the full power of your computer
As the complexity of a BIM grows, why not use your computer to help you manage the model? Alignments and connections between building elements can be analysed using the intelligent tools in BricsCAD BIM. These tools will help you spend less time searching for issues and more time refining your design.
"BIM Suggest" analyses connections
Select two building elements and BIM Suggest will analyze the connection between them. Next, it will find similar areas in the model where the same connection can be used. Then, you can choose how those connections are updated. Spend less time looking for issues and more time refining your design with BIM Suggest.
Automate classification with "BIMIFY"
Turn your design concept into a full BIM with the help of BIMIFY. The classification of building elements (core, architectural, structural and building services) and their spatial locations (site, building, story) are automatically determined, giving you more time to do what you do best.
The new Structural Modeling Toolset in BricsCAD BIM recognizes linear solids and can automatically classify them as columns, beams, railings, pipes, ducts and more.
|Operating system||Windows 10 or higher (32 and 64 bits), Windows 8 or higher (32 and 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits), Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later, Mac OSX 10.9 or higher, Ubuntu 14.04 or higher, openSUSE, Fedora|
|CPU||1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor|
|RAM||256 MB (1 GB or more recommended)|
|Disk space||250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space|
|Display resolution||1024 x 768 XGA with True Color (minimum)|
OFFERED SOFTWARE SUPPORT FROM CADstore.bg
1. Installation and activation of software products
This service is provided during initial installation of software products and includes:
- Assistance with creating and managing of accounts.
- Assistance for initial installation, activation, and product licensing.
The value of this service is 60 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses..
2. Annual subscription for software support
The subscription includes the following services:
- Assistance with account management.
- Assistance with installation, reinstallation, activation and licensing of products.
- Assistance with license management.
- Help with updating the software products to get standard updates from manufacturers.
- Help with providing backup installation packages.
- Consultations and assistance for solving problems when working with the software (up to 6 hours a year).
The cost of the annual subscription is 300 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses.
The subscription provides you:
- Priority service for your company.
- Guaranteed response time for occurred problems - up to 6 working hours after the initial occurrence.
- Suggesting a solution for occurred issues with the software installations for a period of up to 3 working days from the initial occurrence.
- Special rates for on-site support or additional consultations.
- Discount of 10% for training in our training center.
3. Services and software support on request
They are paid hourly upon request by a user for assistance, the price for each started hour is 60 BGN including VAT.