Cost-effective entry to CAD, focussing primarily on 2D.
BricsCAD Classic provides familiar 2D CAD drafting functionality, native DWG read/write, and incorporates a full LISP API for customization and automation of repetitive tasks.
Familiar 2D & 3D Interface
The BricsCAD interface will make you feel right at home from the very beginning. Navigating through drawings becomes easier than ever, thanks to a distinctive ribbon. It’s the fastest way to access tools through the tabbed CAD interface.
Easily change your view direction using the Look From widget. Just click the arrows surrounding the chair icon to manipulate the viewpoint.
Intelligent quad cursor
Speed things up with our context-sensitive Quad™ cursor.
The Settings Dialog reports and modifies the current value of all settings in your CAD interface. Sort settings alphabetically or by category (tree view). The instant search feature finds settings quickly and intuitively.
This is your drawing control center. From The Drawing Explorer you can see all your object definitions, and work with them across all your opened drawings. Browse through and view drawings in your favorite folders, or even insert blocks without ever opening the source drawing.
Layers and content browser
Whereas before the Layer explorer had to be dismissed, now layer names and their settings are always available to you while drawing and editing through the Layer panel. The Content Browser dockable panel displays DWG and DXF content in a tree-like view from folders that you specify.
|Operating system||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later, Mac OSX 10.9 or later, Ubuntu 14.04 or later, OpenSuse, Fedora|
|CPU||1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor|
|RAM||BricsCAD requires 256 MB (1 GB or more recommended)|
|Disk space||250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space|
|Display resolution||1024 x 768 XGA with True Color (minimum)|
OFFERED SOFTWARE SUPPORT FROM CADstore.bg
1. Installation and activation of software products
This service is provided during initial installation of software products and includes:
- Assistance with creating and managing of accounts.
- Assistance for initial installation, activation, and product licensing.
The value of this service is 60 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses..
2. Annual subscription for software support
The subscription includes the following services:
- Assistance with account management.
- Assistance with installation, reinstallation, activation and licensing of products.
- Assistance with license management.
- Help with updating the software products to get standard updates from manufacturers.
- Help with providing backup installation packages.
- Consultations and assistance for solving problems when working with the software (up to 6 hours a year).
The cost of the annual subscription is 300 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses.
The subscription provides you:
- Priority service for your company.
- Guaranteed response time for occurred problems - up to 6 working hours after the initial occurrence.
- Suggesting a solution for occurred issues with the software installations for a period of up to 3 working days from the initial occurrence.
- Special rates for on-site support or additional consultations.
- Discount of 10% for training in our training center.
3. Services and software support on request
They are paid hourly upon request by a user for assistance, the price for each started hour is 60 BGN including VAT.