NVIDIA Quadro P2000 offers the perfect balance of superb performance, compelling features, and compact form factor.
The new Quadro P2000 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1024 CUDA Cores, large 5GB GDDR5 on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) displays natively. This makes it an excellent choice for accelerating product development and content creation workflows that demand fluid interactivity with large, complex 3D models and scenes.
Designs are becoming more complex over time, growing in size and detail. Professional applications are increasing in features and sophistication, enabling users to create more realistic models, adding textures, lighting, and atmospheric effects, allowing customers to evaluate designs more thoroughly before creating costly prototypes, to speed time to decision and time to market.
The new Quadro P2000 combines the latest GPU architecture and display technologies to deliver the performance and capabilities required by today’s demanding professional applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture, the P2000 provides an expansive visual workspace, driving up to four 5K displays so that professionals can view their designs in stunning detail.
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.
- Quadro P2000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
- NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
- Combine multiple P2000 cards to provide incredible rendering power for larger, more demanding rendering workloads.
Media & Entertainment Solutions
- Editors can work in realtime with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects.
- 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory.
- Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow.
- GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
|Graphics memory type||GDDR5|
|Memory size||5 GB|
|Maximum resolution||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|3D API||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12, Vulkan 1.0|
|Memory Bandwidth||Up to 140GB/s|
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Ports||4x mDP 1.4|