Built for BIM.
Revit software for BIM (Building Information Modeling) includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
What can you do with Revit?
Revit is software for BIM. Its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidiscipline design process for collaborative design.
Model building components, analyze and simulate systems and structures, and iterate designs. Generate documentation from Revit models.
Multiple project contributors can access centrally shared models. This results in better coordination, which helps reduce clashes and rework.
Communicate design intent more effectively to project owners and team members by using models to create high-impact 3D visuals.
Conceptual design tools
Sketch and create free-form models.
Electrical design and documentation
Design, model, and document electrical systems. Keep track of electrical loads throughout the distribution system.
An open, graphical system for design and form-making, and the basis for all building components designed in Revit.
Create 3D reinforcement designs.
Contributors from multiple disciplines can share and save their work to the same centrally shared file.
Dynamo for Revit
Expand and optimize BIM workflows with an open-source graphical programming interface that installs with Revit.
Faster software performance
Revit optimizes hardware usage and performs processes in the background.
Create a tabular display of model information extracted from the properties of the elements in a project.
3D design visualization
Explore, validate, and communicate designs. Render more quickly and accurately with Autodesk Raytracer rendering engine.
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows 7 (Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Enterprise or Pro) Microsoft Windows 10 (Enterprise or Pro) - 64-bit only|
|CPU||Single- or Multi-Core Intel Pentium, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology.|
|Disk space||5 GB|
|Pointing device||MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device|
OFFERED SOFTWARE SUPPORT FROM CADstore.bg
1. Installation and activation of software products
This service is provided during initial installation of software products and includes:
- Assistance with creating and managing of accounts.
- Assistance for initial installation, activation, and product licensing.
The value of this service is 60 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses..
2. Annual subscription for software support
The subscription includes the following services:
- Assistance with account management.
- Assistance with installation, reinstallation, activation and licensing of products.
- Assistance with license management.
- Help with updating the software products to get standard updates from manufacturers.
- Help with providing backup installation packages.
- Consultations and assistance for solving problems when working with the software (up to 6 hours a year).
The cost of the annual subscription is 300 BGN per license including VAT.
Individual discounts are offered to users with more licenses.
The subscription provides you:
- Priority service for your company.
- Guaranteed response time for occurred problems - up to 6 working hours after the initial occurrence.
- Suggesting a solution for occurred issues with the software installations for a period of up to 3 working days from the initial occurrence.
- Special rates for on-site support or additional consultations.
- Discount of 10% for training in our training center.
3. Services and software support on request
They are paid hourly upon request by a user for assistance, the price for each started hour is 60 BGN including VAT.