Terms and Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF
online store CADstore.bg
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the relations between "Kanisco Technology" EOOD, Sofia, Bulgaria, 97 Pernik Str., UIC 203125281, hereinafter referred to as the PROVIDER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, to the electronic shop "CADstore.bg", hereinafter referred to as "ELECTRONIC SHOP".
ІІ. SUPPLIER'S DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Provider: "Kanisco Technology" EOOD
2. Headquarters and management address: Bulgaria, Sofia, Pernik № 97
3. Address for the pursuit of the activity: Bulgaria, Sofia, Pernik № 97
4. Correspondence data: Sofia, Pernik № 97, Tel.: +359 2 988 78 80
5. Entry in public registers: UIC 203125281
6. Certificate number for a personal data administrator № 429554
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 15, Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str
Tel.: (02) 940 20 46 Fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor
Tel.: 02 / 980 25 24 Fax: 02 / 988 42 18 Hot line: 0700 111 22
8. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG 203125281
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF CADstore.bg
Art. 3. CADstore.bg is an e-shop accessible on the Internet at http://www.cadstore.bg/en/, through which the Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by CADstore.bg, including the following:
1. To register and create an account for reviewing CADstore.bg and using the additional information services;
2. To make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or execution of contracts with CADstore.bg through the interface of the CADstore.bg website, available on the Internet;
3. To conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by CADstore.bg;
4. Make any payments in relation to the contracts concluded with CADstore.bg, according to the payment methods supported by CADstore.bg.
5. Receive information about new products offered by CADstore.bg;
6. View products, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
7. Be informed of the rights deriving from the law primarily through the interface of the CADstore.bg web site;
Art. 4. The Supplier provides the goods and guarantees the rights of the Beneficiaries provided for by law in the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in the practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) Beneficiaries enter into a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by CADstore.bg through the Supplier's interface, available on its Internet site at http://www.cadstore.bg or other means of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the agreement concluded with the Users on the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods he / she has assigned through the interface.
(3) Users shall pay to the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods under the terms and conditions set out in CADstore.bg and these terms and conditions. The fee is at the price announced by the CADstore.bg Internet Service Provider.
(4) The Provider delivers the goods claimed by the Users within the terms and conditions set by the Provider on the e-shop page and in accordance with these General Terms.
(5) The price for delivery is determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the Purchase Contract may be made by electronic means and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the users of the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User in making the registration if the User has entered the respective access name and password.
IV. USE OF CADstore.bg
Art. 7. (1) In order to use CADstore.bg to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User shall enter a name and password of remote access chosen by him, which he / she considers to have accepted the present terms and conditions
(2) The name and password for remote access are determined by the User through electronic registration on the Provider's website.
(3) By filling out your details and pressing the "Continue" and "Sign Up" buttons, the User declares that he / she is familiar with these terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply unconditionally with them.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to an e-mail address indicated by the User, to which the registration activation information is sent. The User confirms the registration and the conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter informing about the registration, sent by the Provider. Upon confirmation, a user account is created and a contractual relationship arises between the Provider and the Provider.
(5) When making the registration, the User is obliged to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(6) If a User Account is used to use a social networking or other network account, a party to the agreement is the person who is the owner of the account on the relevant social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 8. (1) The email address provided at the time of the user's initial registration as well as any subsequent email address used for exchanging statements between the User and the Provider is the "Main Email Address" within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions. The user has the right to change his / her Main Contact E-mail address.
(2) Upon receipt of a request for change of the Main Contact E-mail address, the Provider sends a request for confirmation of the change. The confirmation request is sent by the Provider to the new Main Contact E-mail specified by the User.
(3) The change of the Basic Contact E-mail is made after confirmation by the User, expressed through the reference contained in the confirmation request sent by the Provider to the new Main Contact E-mail specified by the User.
(4) The Provider shall inform the User of the change made by e-mail sent to the User's Main Contact Email address prior to making the change under para. 2.
(5) The Provider is not liable to the User for unauthorized modification of the Basic Contact Email Address.
(6) The Provider may require the User to use the Basic Contact E-mail address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS TO CONCLUDE A CONTRACT FOR SALE
Art. 9. (1) Users mainly use the interface on the Provider's website to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier in CADstore.bg.
(2) The contract is concluded in the Bulgarian language.
(4) A party to the agreement with the Provider is the User according to the data provided at the registration and contained in the user's personal profile. For the avoidance of doubt, this is the data that created an account with the Provider.
(5) The Provider includes, in the interface of his website, technical means of identifying and correcting errors in the input of information before the contract is made.
(6) This contract is deemed to have been concluded from the time of the user's registration with the Supplier. The contract for the purchase and sale of a good is considered to be concluded from the moment of its being declared by the User through the interface of the Supplier.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier shall expressly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(8) The contract and confirmation of receipt of the contract shall be deemed to have been received when their addressees have access to them.
(9) The supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and is not responsible if the data specified by the Users are untrue or misleading.
Art. 10. The users conclude the contract of purchase and sale with the Supplier under the following procedure:
(1) Performing a registration in CADstore.bg and providing the necessary data if the User has not registered at CADstore.bg;
(2) Log in to the ordering system of CADstore.bg by identifying with E-mail and password;
(3) Select one or more of the offered goods at CADstore.bg and add them to a purchase order list;
(4) Providing delivery data;
(5) Choose a method and time to pay the price.
(6) Order Confirmation;
VI. SPECIFIC OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art. 11. The provisions of this Section VI of these General Terms and Conditions shall apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the purchase contract or upon registration in CADstore.bg, it can be concluded that they are users within the meaning of the Law on Consumer Protection, Electronic Commerce Law and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
Чл. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are defined in the profile of each item on the site of CADstore.bg.
(2) The price of the goods with all taxes included is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each item on the site of CADstore.bg.
(3)The cost of the postal and transport costs not included in the price of the goods is determined by the Provider and is provided as information to the Users at one of the following moments before the conclusion of the contract:
- In the profile of each item on the CADstore.bg vendor's site;
- When selecting the goods for the conclusion of the purchase contract;
(4) The manner of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is defined in these General Terms and Conditions as well as the information provided to the User on the Provider's website.
(5) The information provided to Users under this Article is current at the moment of its visualization on the CADstore.bg Supplier's website prior to the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement.
(6) The supplier must specify the conditions for the delivery of the individual goods on the site of CADstore.bg.
(7) The supplier shall indicate, before the conclusion of the contract, the total value of the contract for all the goods contained therein.
Аrt. 13. (1) The User agrees that the Provider is entitled to accept an advance payment for the contracts concluded with the consumer for the purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
Чл. 14. (1) The consumer is entitled, without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to cancel the concluded contract within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal under par. (1) shall not apply in the following cases: - for the supply of goods and the provision of services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial markets which the Contractor is unable to control; - for the supply of goods made according to the requirements of the consumer or on his / her individual order; - for the supply of goods which, by their nature, are consumable or can not be returned or subject to rapid deterioration or threaten to impair their quality, including perfume and cosmetic products; - for the supply of audio and video recordings or software, printed by the user; - for the supply of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals;
(3) Where the Provider has failed to fulfill his obligations to provide the information specified in Art. 54 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to cancel the concluded contract within three months from the date of receipt of the goods.
Where the information referred to in this paragraph is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, it shall begin to run from the date of its submission..
(4) In case the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal under par. 1, the Supplier shall be obliged to reimburse him in full the amounts paid by the consumer not later than 30 calendar days from the date on which the consumer exercised his right of withdrawal from the concluded contract. From the amount the consumer has paid for the contract, the cost of returning the goods is deducted unless the consumer has returned the goods for his own account and has notified the Supplier thereof.
(5) The User undertakes to store the goods received by the Supplier, their quality and safety during the term under para. 1.
Art. 15. (1) The delivery time of the goods and their starting point is determined for each product individually upon conclusion of the contract with the consumer through the site of the supplier of CADstore.bg, unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) In the event that the consumer and the Supplier have not set a delivery time, the delivery period of the goods is 30 working days from the date following the sending of the order to the supplier through the supplier's website CADstore.bg.
(3) If the Contractor can not fulfill the contract because he does not have the goods ordered, he is obliged to notify the consumer and reimburse the amounts paid by him within 30 working days from the date on which the Supplier should have fulfilled his obligation Under the contract.
(4) In the cases under para. 3, the Supplier has the right to deliver to the consumer goods of the same quality and price. The supplier shall notify the consumer electronically of the change of performance of the contract.
(5) In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal from the supply contract under para. 4, the return of the goods shall be at the expense of the Supplier.
Art. 16. (1) The supplier shall deliver the goods to the consumer after certifying the fulfillment of the requirements and the presence of the circumstances under Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The User and the Provider certify the circumstances under para. 1 in writing at the time of delivery by hand signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The User and the Provider agree that the requirements under par. 1 and Art. 61 of the Consumer Protection Act shall be observed if the certification is carried out by a person for whom, according to the circumstances, it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the consumer - a party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. (1) The Supplier shall deliver the goods to the User in the term specified upon the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the term under para. 1 is not expressly agreed between the parties upon conclusion of the contract, the Supplier shall deliver and deliver the goods within a reasonable time but not later than 2 months.
Art. 18. The user must review the goods at the time of delivery by the Supplier and if they are not eligible to notify the Supplier immediately.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 19. (1) The Provider undertakes measures to protect the User's personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the User's personal data, the Provider will only send the data to an e-mail address that was designated by the Users at the time of registration.
Art. 20. (1) At any time, the Provider is entitled to require the User to legitimize and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration.
(2) In the event that for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his password, the Provider is entitled to apply the "Lost or forgotten Password Procedure" that is available at https://www.cadstore.bg/en/forgotten-password
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 21. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be modified by the Provider, for which the latter will inform in an appropriate manner all CADstore.bg Users who have registered.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition to and amendment to these General Terms and Conditions will have effect upon the User upon its express notification by the Provider and if the User does not declare in the 14-day deadline that he rejects them.
(3) The User agrees that all statements by the Provider regarding the modification of these terms and conditions will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User at the time of registration. The User agrees that emails sent under the terms of this Article need not be signed with an electronic signature to have an effect on him.
Art. 23. These General Terms and the User's Agreement with the Supplier are terminated in the following cases:
- upon termination and in liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
- unilaterally, with a notice from either party in case of non-performance of the other party's obligations;
- in the case of an objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
- in case of seizure or sealing of equipment by state authorities;
- in case of deletion of the User's registration at the site of CADstore.bg. In this case, the concluded but not fulfilled purchase contracts remain in effect and are subject to enforcement;
- In the case of exercising a right of withdrawal under Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
XII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 24. Any invalidity of any provision of these general terms and conditions will not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 25. For the issues not settled in this Contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement, the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 26. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
Art. 27. These General Terms and Conditions will enter into force for all Users on 07.07.2017